What we do
We provide enterprise level and detailed software focussed architecture, governance and advice, all the way to implementation of technology, particularly in the challenging areas of enterprise SAP.
We help organisations find great people in our specific areas of expertise, because we know the difference between an expert and a novice. We don’t rely on keyword searches in resumes, we actively check the skills and knowledge of candidates using our own knowledge, networks, and home built tools.
To support our work and initiatives, we practice what we preach and use modern tools and approaches. We run our own servers in the cloud using AWS, we leverage services such as Github, Trello, and Slack. We even collaborate to build our own toolset in the Cloud with open-source technologies to pre-interview candidates with our own questionnaire.
We seek to enrich the community with our own initiatives to share knowledge.
What we can help you with
Speak to us if you need assistance with :
- General enterprise architecture strategy, advice and governance
- Mobile strategy and architectural advice
- SAP-centric technology advice, including user interface technologies, integration technologies, and development technologies
- Development and deployment of new SAP technology solutions
- Assistance with governance of outsourced IT services and offshore development
- Project management and leadership for technology initiatives
- Provision of next generation SAP technology implementation experts for your projects
Here are just some of the initiatives with which Blue T has been engaged in the past few years:
SAP UX Strategy
- Development of an SAP UX Strategy for a global mining company
- Included consideration for various SAP user interface technologies, positioning of tools such as SAP NetWeaver Business Client, Fiori, and classic technologies such as Web Dynpro, Portals etc.
SAP Fiori Implementation and Enablement
- Implementation and configuration of various out-of-box Fiori applications
- Enhancement to SAP Fiori application front-end components via the SAP WebIDE
- Enhancement to SAP Fiori applications via server-side enhancement concepts (eg. BAdIs)
- Enhancement to SAP Gateway services
Custom SAPUI5 application development
- Design and development of a custom SAPUI5 application for use throughout Australia for a large customer in the health insurance industry.
- Design and development of a custom SAPUI5 Fiori application for managers to easily delegate their authority from a mobile device.
- Development of custom Gateway OData services to feed custom SAPUI5 Fiori applications.
SAP NetWeaver Business Client design and configuration
- Design of information architecture (menu hierarchies)
- Integration of various SAP user interface technologies, such as classic SAP gui dynpro, Web dynpo, POWL, BSP solutions
- Development of custom solutions to integrate Business Objects reporting
- Development of various side panel solutions, including context-sensitive help
Mobile Strategy development
- Development of a Mobile Strategy encompassing such concerns as mobile app types (native / hybrid / HTML5), mobile app platforms, methodology for app development and deployment, app development approaches, authentication, application security and management, BYOD, branding and UX, skills development etc.
- Assessment of mobile management technologies (encompassing mobile device management, mobile application management, and mobile information management).
- Assessment of mobile application development toolsets and platforms.
- Development of proof-of-concept or production-ready mobile applications using either HTML5-based technologies or complementary technologies such as Xamarin.
Development Architecture and Leadership
- Governance of offshore development for a large SAP programme of work
- Team leadership of both onshore and offshore resources
Application Architecture and Technical Project Management
- Design and technical leadership of a custom client portal built with AngularJS and .Net
- Application selection and integration design
- Application Portfolio Management services and the implementation of LeanIX
Integration of SuccessFactors with on-premise SAP
- Integration of SuccessFactors solutions with on-premise SAP systems
Integration of Ariba with on-premise SAP
- Integration of cloud-based Ariba solutions with on-premise SAP systems.
Sourcing of expert SAP technology skills
- Sourcing of expert SAP technology skills.
- Testing of candidate knowledge using Blue T proprietary toolsets
- Reference checking.